- Staff is available Monday – Thursday to work one-on-one with families and individuals to move them towards safety, hope, and stability.
- We work with families to find services from agencies around the Denver metro area for their most pressing needs.
- Often, families who are involved in our other programs, come in during walk-in hours to work on their resumes, find affordable apartments, and stay updated on programs and upcoming events.
- Families living in poverty face tremendous barriers to self-sufficiency. Security in almost every facet of life is compromised.
- We work with families facing depression, eviction, hunger, loss of employment, utility shut offs, domestic violence, and the many dangers of living on the street.