- For six weeks, 30 kids come to CCN for a full day of activities with staff and a dozen volunteers. Each week is packed with new experiences and activities that open the mind.
- Kids learn to swim, hike Red Rocks, play kickball at the park, compete in an egg-drop contest, run their own lemonade stands, and so much more!
- At the end of the summer, 12 kids go on a 4-day camping trip with staff and volunteers. Yep – tents, hiking, trail mix, fishing, river rafting, campfires, ghost stories, and s’mores.
- Each day is a great opportunity to hang out with the coolest kids you’ll ever meet. Duties vary each day, but all revolve around helping staff feed, organize, and give special attention to each of our kids.
2015 Summer Camp Dates
- Session I: May 26-29, June 1-5
- Session II: June 15-19, 22-26
- Session III: July 6-10, 13-17