- Tutoring and homework help after school
- Snack prep and service
- Outdoor recreation and creative play
- Art, science experiments, and performing arts
- Help families and individuals access the food and clothing bank
- Assist staff on direct motel outreach to assist families and individuals – Nurses highly desired
- Assistance writing grants
- Office organization
- Data entry, clerical work, and donor correspondence
- Food prep and service
- Setup and Clean up
- Helping kids choose and wrap presents for their parents
- Helping parents choose and wrap presents for their kids
You’ve decided to volunteer – thank you! There’s a couple things to know:
- If you want to work with the kids, you’ll need to get a background check through the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. Go to the link and put in your information. Then bring or send us the results.
- We need you to fill out a volunteer application. This helps us identify what you’re passionate about and how we can help you get plugged in. You can download it, fill it out, and bring or send it to CCN.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at info@ColfaxCommunityNetwork.org.
We’re excited to meet you and introduce you to our kids and families. This is a decision you won’t regret!