CCN Programs and Services
Emergency Services / Food Pantry
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday by appointment (11:00am – 2:00pm). Call to schedule your appointment today – 303.360.9175.
- CCN will do our best to offer direct assistance or point you in the right direction. Unfortunately, we do not have funding for motel vouchers, rent assistance, or utility assistance.
- CCN offers one bag of non-perishable groceries once every other month. We also have hygiene supplies and fresh produce, meat, and dairy products available on a limited basis.
- No documentation is required.
Community Night Dinner
- 4th Thursday of every month from 6:00pm – 7:30pm (November and December excluded)
- Come for a meal, to make new friends or enjoy old ones, games and crafts for the kids, and a raffle for adults and kids.
After School Program
- After school enrichment program for “McKinney-Vento Eligible” students attending local elementary schools. If you are living in a motel, shelter, car, or sharing housing with others due to financial hardship, your student may be eligible.
- Daily meal, homework tutoring, games, crafts, and weekly field trips. Transportation provided to and from the program.
- You can fill out an application for your student(s) here: English / Spanish. Once completed, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it by the office between 10:00am-3:00pm Monday thru Friday.
If you have any questions about our services or programs, please call us between 10:00am – 3:00pm Monday thru Friday.